Norway is an incredible sailing destination equipped with many places to anchor and enjoy impressive landscape, steep mountains, deep fjords, and small islands. From mountainous hikes to guided wildlife tours, whale spotting, and the midnight sun, Norway is an adventurer’s dream come true!
Take the whole family aboard TELEOST, a magnificent 49m displacement yacht. Her prestigious Dutch pedigree is reflected in her clean lines and sophisticated exterior. Lovingly cared for by her dedicated crew, TELEOST is in impeccable condition and available for charter in Norway.
What to experience while you’re in Norway…
- Camel Safari in Hammerfest - Talk about an instagrammer’s dream! Take the whole family and friends hiking to experience the fishing village of Akkarfjord to the pasture where curious camels await and listen to exciting facts and stories supplemented with cuddles of these ultra-cute creatures.
- Visit Tromso - See the midnight sun - it’s the perfect excuse to stay out all night! This town is full of arctic history, buzzing nightlife, rich culture, and modern cuisine. For exquisite panoramic views of the city, ride the gondola up to Mount Storsteinen
- The Struve Geodetic Arc marks the location that was once used to work out the size of the Earth, and it’s now on UNESCO’s World Heritage list!
- The Pulpit Rock (Prekestolen) - one of the most visited attractions in Norway, and one of the most photographed sites. Bring your hiking shoes, the views are truly magnificent!
- Haugesund - "Homeland of the Viking Kings", this region in Fjord Norway is known for festivals, the Langfoss waterfall, mount Himakånå, and the Viking farm at Avaldsnes.
- Folgefonna Glacier - Located near the tiny Village of Rosendal (with only 900 inhabitants), take a car or hire a helicopter and experience hiking if the weather is good!
- Old Church of Utne (1895) - Visit the beautiful neo-romanesque and romantic architecture of the Utne Church that overlooks picturesque views of the water. Have lunch of coffee nearby at the Utne Hotel, one of Norway’s oldest dating back to the year 1722.
- Hardanger Maritime Museum - This family friendly maritime museum emphasizes activities and open workshops. You can make wooden figures, make ropes, build small boats and learn about knots.
- Experience farms of Ulvik- From apples to lush morello cherry orchards, visiting local farms are good for the mind, body, and soul. Ask us about a private tour to experience apple cider production!
- Bryggen - The old wharf of Bergen, it’s one of UNESCO’s world heritage sites. This beautiful, colorful, and historic spot is one of the main attractions in Norway. Meander along the wharf and browse many cafes, restaurants and shops that sell traditional and unique crafts. It’s the perfect place to take photos and shop for gifts for the trip home.