Cruising Area Summer
Cruising Area Winter
The spectacular Owner's suite runs the entire width of the top deck. The king-size double bed faces a 43 inch plasma screen TV . Beyond which is a large outdoor dining and seating area with bar, curved settee that is accessed via sliding doors.
The lower deck has 4 guest cabins, one single/standard double bed and three twins.
On the main deck are 2 elegant VIP staterooms with queen size beds. Each cabin boasts an ensuite bath or shower-room
• Rescue Tender - Novurania 430 DL with 60hp Yamaha Outboard
• Scorpion 10m Chase Tender with max. speed of 38kts
• 2 Cayago F7 SeaBobs (2013)
• 1 Small Seadoo Sea Scooter
• Kite surfing equipment ( + instructor in crew) – 2 x Xcalibur boards, 4 x Switchblade Kites and Cabrinha gear
• 4 Naish Air Series Paddleboards
• 2 Yamaha VX Super High Output Jet Skis (YOM 2013) RYA Accredited training school
• 2 Hobie 1 seater Kayaks
• 1 West Marine Kayak
• 2 Zapata Racing Flyboards (Jetpack) ( + instructor in crew)
• 1 Jet board
• Snorkelling gear
• Various Towing Inflatables
• Water Slide 5.7m
• Running Machine (Technogym)
• Eliptical (Technogym)
• Bowflex Weights and Bench
Please Note: Yachts may not be available for charter or sale while the yacht is in U.S. waters. Yacht Charter Rates are subject to change. All particulars are believed correct but cannot be guaranteed.